It all started with a missing persons report that was filed on October 27, 2014. Christopher Karl Regan hadn’t been seen for two weeks and his friends and family were worried about him. The main suspect in his disappearance was Kelly Cochran, a married woman he had been secretly dating. But did Kelly really kill him, or did her husband have something to do with it?
Sponsors in this episode:
- Book of the Month – Visit bookofthemonth.com/court to see their current selections and get your first book for just $9.99.
- Ellevest – Go to Ellevest.com/COURT to get $100 toward your first funded goal when you get started.
Music in this episode by:
- periculum by Kai Engel – http://freemusicarchive.org/
music/Kai_Engel/Caeli/Kai_ Engel_-_caeli_-_09_periculum_ 1089
- Astrisx by Blue Dot Sessions – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Break Through by Pictures of the Floating World – http://freemusicarchive.org/
music/Pictures_of_the_ Floating_World/Approach/05_ Break_Through
- Determination by Borrtex – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- no turn back by Ketsa – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Attraction by Alex Mason/The Minor Emotion – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Tumult by Kai Engel – http://freemusicarchive.org/