Ramsay Scrivo and his mother, Donna Scrivo
Donna Scrivo in court
Donna Scrivo, testifying
Assistant Prosecutor William Cataldo, cross examining Donna
In January 2014, a horrific discovery was made along the side of the road in St. Clair Township, Michigan. What followed was an intense trial with testimony that seemed to be unbelievable….but was it?
Sponsors for this episode:
– Casper: Visit www.Casper.com/COURT.
– Virtue Labs: Visit www.virtuelabs.com and use code COURT
Edited, Mixed and Mastered by Jon Keur of Wayfare Recording Co. (www.wayfarerecording.com)
Music in this episode:
- Suspect Located by Scott Holmes – http://freemusicarchive.org/
music/Scott_Holmes/ Documentary__TV_series/ Suspect_Located_1
- modem by Kai Engel – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Tarnish by Podington Bear – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Our Home by Borrtex – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Thinking of You by Damiano Baldoni – http://freemusicarchive.org/