Stacy and her attorneys
In October 2011, a 32-year-old Ohio teacher went on trial for sexual battery, accused of having inappropriate relations with 5 of her students. Her plea? Not guilty by reason of insanity.
Music in this episode by:
- Someday I’ll like you but before let me rest in my solitude (Lonely character’s theme) by Komiku – http://freemusicarchive.org/
music/Komiku/Its_time_for_ adventure__vol_4/Komiku_-_Its_ time_for_adventure_vol_4_-_06_ Someday_Ill_like_you_but_ before_let_me_rest_in_my_ solitude_Lonely_characters_ theme
- Despite My Empathy b Steve Combs – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Feathered by Blue Dot Sessions – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Fourth Dimension by Alex Mason / The Minor Emotion – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Peaceful Mind by Borrtex – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- One Moment by Borrtex – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Hope by Borrtex – http://freemusicarchive.org/
The following two tabs change content below.Jillian is the Founder and Creator of CourtJunkie.com and the host of the CourtJunkie Podcast. She lives in downtown Chicago.
Latest posts by Jillian LP (see all)
- Ep 28: Charleston Church Shooting and the Trial of Dylan Roof - June 26, 2017
- Ep 27: The Conspiracy and Murder of Lisa Knoefel - June 20, 2017
- Ep 26: A Teacher and Her Students - June 5, 2017