The Tan Home
Prosecutor Gargan Argues in Court
On Thursday, February 5, 2015, 19-year-old Cornell University student Charlie Tan suddenly left campus to return to his hometown, over 100 miles away. Four days later, his mother would place a 911 call that would change their lives forever.
NOTE: To listen to the 911 calls in their entirety, check out the Democrat & Chronicle for their complete coverage.
If you’d like to discuss this case, please join our active discussion on the Court Junkie Discussion Facebook Group.
Music in this episode by:
- Don’t Lie To Inner Child by Sergey Cheremisinov – http://freemusicarchive.org/
music/Sergey_Cheremisinov/The_ Signals/Sergey_Cheremisinov_-_ The_Signals_-_05_Dont_Lie_To_ Inner_Child
- The Signals by Sergey Cheremisinov – http://freemusicarchive.org/
music/Sergey_Cheremisinov/The_ Signals/Sergey_Cheremisinov_-_ The_Signals_-_06_The_Signals
- Tumult by Kai Engel – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Despite My Empathy by Steve Combs – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Haka by Rocco Granata – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- owl’s secret by The Owl – http://freemusicarchive.org/