Kenia and her mom, Maria
Kenia and her sister Kim
Kenia and her siblings
The memorial site where Kenia was found
Kenia's engraved stone
19-year-old Kenia Monge disappeared after a night out with friends on April 1, 2011. As her family launched a desperate campaign to find her, her father met with the man who last saw her, a man who said he had tried giving her a ride home the night she went missing. From that moment on, her father knew they would never find her alive.
A special thank you to Tony and Maria Lee, Kenia’s parents, for speaking with me about their daughter’s case.
If you’d like to discuss this case, please join our active discussion on the Court Junkie Discussion Facebook Group.
Music in this episode from freemusicarchive.org:
- In Her Name by Marco Castelli – http://freemusicarchive.org/
music/Marco_Castelli/ Malessere_Fiorentino/In_Her_ Name
- Three Kites Circling by Axletree – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Someday I’ll like you but before let me rest in my solitude (Lonely character’s theme) by Komiku – http://freemusicarchive.org/
music/Komiku/Its_time_for_ adventure__vol_4/Komiku_-_Its_ time_for_adventure_vol_4_-_06_ Someday_Ill_like_you_but_ before_let_me_rest_in_my_ solitude_Lonely_characters_ theme
- Attraction by Alex Mason/The Minor Emotion – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Tumult by Kai Engel – http://freemusicarchive.org/