Christy Mack and War Machine
Christy testifies against War Machine
War Machine at his trial
In August 2014, 22-year-old Christy Mack and her friend Corey Thomas were abruptly awoken in the middle of the night by Christy’s ex-boyfriend, an MMA fighter named War Machine. What followed was a brutal attack that would land both of them in the hospital with severe injuries, and cause War Machine to go on the run.
War Machine was captured and went on trial in March 2017. Christy had to face her attacker in court and recount brutal details from not only that night, but from throughout their relationship.
If you’d like to discuss this case, please join our active discussion on the Court Junkie Discussion Facebook Group.
Music in this episode from freemusicarchive.org under Attribution license:
– Haka by Rocco Granata – http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Rocco_Granata/Works_1733/Rocco_Granata_-_04_-_Haka
– Eyelids Grow Heavy by Master Toad – http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Master_Toad/Lucid_Dreamer_Nightmare_Progression_5/02_-_Master_Toad_-_Eyelids_Grow_Heavy
– Undead by Rocco Granata – http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Rocco_Granata/Works_1733/Rocco_Granata_-_03_-_Undead
– Never Asked by Unheard Music Concepts – http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Unheard_Music_Concepts/Industry/04_Never_Asked
Latest posts by Jillian LP (see all)
- Ep 24: The Death of NFL Star Will Smith - May 22, 2017
- Ep 23: Charles Erickson and The Murder of Kent Heitholt - May 15, 2017
- Ep 22. Attack on the Blooming Grove Barracks (Eric Frein Trial) - May 8, 2017