Jason and Molly
The Corbett home
Photograph taken by police of Molly's alleged injuries (1 of 2)
Photograph taken by police of Molly's alleged injuries (2 of 2)
Thomas Martens after the incident
Molly and Thomas mugshots
Molly and Thomas walking into court
In the early morning hours of August 2, 2015, 39-year-old Jason Corbett was found lying dead on the floor of his master bedroom. His wife, Molly Martens, and her father, Thomas Martens, claimed they killed Jason in self-defense. But was that really the truth or would a different story emerge at trial?
A special thank you to Alex Rose from WGHP Fox 8. Follow Alex on Twitter @AlexRoseNews.
Sponsors in this episode:
- Virtue: www.VirtueLabs.com, use code COURT for 10% off, plus free shipping.
Edited, Mixed and Mastered by Jon Keur of Wayfare Recording Co. (www.wayfarerecording.com)
Music in this episode:
- periculum by Kai Engel – http://freemusicarchive.org/
music/Kai_Engel/Caeli/Kai_ Engel_-_caeli_-_09_periculum_ 1089
- Astrisx by Blue Dot Sessions – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Moon by Borrtex – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Human by Borrtex – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- modem by Kai Engel – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- soli by Kai Engel – http://freemusicarchive.org/
- Walking by Borrtex – http://freemusicarchive.org/